- We hunt several thousand acres of private property, and are continually looking for more prime property to better your hunt.
- If born after July 1, 1957, you must have a hunter safety certificate.
- A non-res hunting license is $72.50.
- Temperatures range exclusively from bitter cold to downright hot. Call prior to departing for an update on temps and weather.
- It is recommended that if flying, you fly to Tulsa, Oklahoma. It is the easiest airport to get in and out of – also the closest.
- Safety belts are mandatory for all deer hunters hunting from elevated stands.
- Our Blinds are equipped with swivel chairs.
- No early arrivals
In the past few years it has been difficult for some of the guys to obtain nonresident deer tags. This has changed, as the KDWP has said they are going to meet the demand. This means if you apply, you will likely draw.
Note: For current info on tags and licensing, please visit the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks website or contact me.